It’s New Years Eve and as many of us get ready to celebrate and ring in the new year in style, many couples around the world are preparing to begin the year as a married couple!
If you are in two minds about having a New Years wedding, here are a few reasons why you should go for it!
– All your family and friends will be there
– Guests will definitely in the form for a party
– You get to celebrate on every anniversary and have the day after off
– You get to incorporate more sparkle into your day
– Your day will have something that little bit different
Weddings around Christmas and New Year’s are always a great celebration and a wonderful occasion with lots of family home. Don’t write off a winter wedding straight away, have a think and make sure it fits you as a couple.
As 2014 draws to a close, I want to thank you so much for the support since I started my blog a few months ago. I am so excited for 2015 and the plans I have for the blog. I wish you a healthy and Happy New Year and here’s to all the brides of 2015!
Love from my world,